31 October 2013

Halloween Special - Black Swan Make Up

I don't tend to 'celebrate' Halloween but I couldn't resist trying out this look and sharing it with you all in time for the festivities. It was surprisingly easy to achieve and although nowhere near as precise or impressive as Natalie Portman's, it is a great alternative to the boring witch, ghost, skeleton... I've never been into all that. Last year I dressed up as a lion - something I am actually scared of (and also mystified by and absolutely adore).
 
Ahh, my last Halloween night out at uni. I won't be going out this year, I just wanted to share this look with you to inspire you to dress up as something a bit more interesting than a zombie.


Face - Stargazer liquid foundation in White. Stargazer pressed powder in White.


Eyes - Lancome kohl pencil eyeliner in Black, Snazaroo face paint in Black, Barry M Dazzle Dust in Kingfisher, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver, Lancome Hypnose mascara in Black. Bobbi Brown fine eyeliner brush used to achieve the feathery strokes. 

Lips - Laura Mercier Satin Lip Colour in Sangria and a dab of Snazaroo face paint in Black. 

Have you got your costume sorted for Halloween? If you're still stuck for ideas, check out Sam's tutorials over at A Model in London - she has been posting some fantastic looks recently, my favourite being the pop art character. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig